The Women’s March took place this year over the weekend and once again people came out protesting with some of the best signs we won’t forget. Cardi B wasn’t present at the march, but her lyrics sure were. According to XXL, many used her famous “These Is Bloody Shoes,” to stomp out the face of Vice President Mike Pence.
Another protestor had the lyrics, “Little B*tch You Can’t F*ck With Me,” with President Donald Trump’s face under red bottom shoes. Cardi saw it and immediately spoke out about it. She said, “OOOOO YEEEEAAAA LADIES !!!!!!!!You want to know what gets disrespected the most ?WOMAN !!!”
Several celebrities joined the women at the march including Viola Davis, who gave an amazing speech and Common who took part in the Utah Women’s March. It was great to see everyone come together for this march.
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- Swae Lee ft. Slim Jxmmi “Guatemala,” Buddy ft. Ty Dolla $ign “Hey Up there” & More | Daily Visuals 6.21.18
- New Sprite Cans Feature Logic, MadeinTYO & More [WATCH]
- YouTube Acquires Warren G Doc ‘G-Funk’ ft. Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg & More
- Rickey Smiley Shows Off His Diving Skills! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
- Jim Jones Arrested After Car Chase, Caught With Guns & Pills
- Juicy Explains Why Mary J. Blige Should Not Have To Pay Spousal Support [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Nas Calls For The Electric Chair For Cop Who Murdered Antwon Rose
- Fans Are Joyous and Skeptical About The News That XXXtentacion’s Mother Just Dropped On Instagram
How Cardi B’s Lyrics Were Used At The 2018 Women’s March [PHOTOS] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com