The Women’s March took place this year over the weekend and once again people came out protesting with some of the best signs we won’t forget. Cardi B wasn’t present at the march, but her lyrics sure were. According to XXL, many used her famous “These Is Bloody Shoes,” to stomp out the face of Vice President Mike Pence.
Another protestor had the lyrics, “Little B*tch You Can’t F*ck With Me,” with President Donald Trump’s face under red bottom shoes. Cardi saw it and immediately spoke out about it. She said, “OOOOO YEEEEAAAA LADIES !!!!!!!!You want to know what gets disrespected the most ?WOMAN !!!”
Several celebrities joined the women at the march including Viola Davis, who gave an amazing speech and Common who took part in the Utah Women’s March. It was great to see everyone come together for this march.
- YoungBoy NBA ft. Kevin Gates & Quando Rondo “I Am Who They Say I Am,” Maxwell “Shame” & More | Daily Visuals 10.17.18
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Do We Want A Beyonce Kelly Rowland Project?[POLL]
- Mixed Reactions Spark From T.I. Video Involving Melania Trump
- Kinky Flacko: A$AP Rocky Gets Candid About His First Orgy
- “The Nanny” Reboot With Cardi B? [VIDEO]
- Pusha T Says He Found Out About Drake’s Son Because Of Noah “40” Shebib
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Raise $6 Million For City Of Hope
- 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards: Cyphers, Performances And More [RECAP]
How Cardi B’s Lyrics Were Used At The 2018 Women’s March [PHOTOS] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com