The Women’s March took place this year over the weekend and once again people came out protesting with some of the best signs we won’t forget. Cardi B wasn’t present at the march, but her lyrics sure were. According to XXL, many used her famous “These Is Bloody Shoes,” to stomp out the face of Vice President Mike Pence.
Another protestor had the lyrics, “Little B*tch You Can’t F*ck With Me,” with President Donald Trump’s face under red bottom shoes. Cardi saw it and immediately spoke out about it. She said, “OOOOO YEEEEAAAA LADIES !!!!!!!!You want to know what gets disrespected the most ?WOMAN !!!”
Several celebrities joined the women at the march including Viola Davis, who gave an amazing speech and Common who took part in the Utah Women’s March. It was great to see everyone come together for this march.
- Wintry Mix Possible Today In Northern Counties
- Black History Month 2019: Beyonce
- John Legend Takes On Mass Shootings, Police Brutality In Latest Music Video
- Voices: What’s Next For DaniLeigh In Her “Kobe Year” After”The Plan” & “Lil Bebe”
- Sources: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- What Do You Need To Know?: Tekashi69 Plea Deal Revealed, He’s Telling On Everybody
- Watch Meek Mill, J. Cole And Anthony Hamilton Perform At The NBA All-Star Game [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Faces Indictment At The Hand Of Chicago Grand Jury
- Soulja Boy Faked Blowing Out Blac Chyna’s Back To Diss Tyga, Allegedly
How Cardi B’s Lyrics Were Used At The 2018 Women’s March [PHOTOS] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com