O.J. Simpson was found not guilty for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. According to VIBE, the Goldman family continues to try and get money from Simpson for the unpaid wrongful death lawsuit. In 1997, Simpson was ordered to pay #33.5 million to the families and because of interest now owes nearly $71 million.
Since getting out of prison after 9 years his lawyers claim that he doesn’t have the money. Simpson has been to court several times for this situation. Lawyers also state that the Goldman family is preventing him from making money since his release.
In July, the Goldman’s will have another date with Simpson in court. The lawyers reported that Simpson took the money from memorabilia signing to help pay off lawyers and debts. We hope they can figure out this situation in court later this year.
- Shots Fired At MoneyBagg Yo’s Bday Party! [VIDEO]
- Police & Protesters Clash In KY After Breonna Taylor News!!
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Entertainment Present: “The Song Contest” Final Three [VIDEO]
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- A Real One: Southside Refuses To Speak Negatively About Yung Miami
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A Name Change
- Pine-Sol Added To List Of Disinfectants That Kill COVID-19 On Surfaces
- Irv Gotti Think Jay-Z’s Beef With Tupac Stemmed From “Brooklyn’s Finest” [Video]
- Tyler, the Creator Responds to Fans Thinking He’s the Baby In This Viral 2Pac Clip [VIDEO]
11 Interesting Facts About O.J. Simpson & His Murder Trial
1. Nicole Brown was originally O.J.’s mistress.Source: 1 of 11
2. O.J. allegedly apologized over Nicole’s casket.Source: 2 of 11
3. The glove didn’t fit because…Source: 3 of 11
4. Marcia Clark once told Johnnie Cochran she was going commando.Source: 4 of 11
5. The Bronco chase.Source: 5 of 11
6. Almost 95 million people were watching the car chase.Source: 6 of 11
7. Game 5 of the NBA Finals was also interrupted by the Bronco chase.Source: 7 of 11
8. The Bronco chase directly affected Domino’s pizza sales.Source: 8 of 11
9. Everything stopped on the day of O.J.’s “Not Guilty” verdict.Source: 9 of 11
10. In The Bronco…Source: 10 of 11
11. He tried to commit suicide in Khloe Kardashian’s bedroom.Source: 11 of 11
The Goldman Family Still Seeks Money From O.J. Simpson was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com