O.J. Simpson was found not guilty for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. According to VIBE, the Goldman family continues to try and get money from Simpson for the unpaid wrongful death lawsuit. In 1997, Simpson was ordered to pay #33.5 million to the families and because of interest now owes nearly $71 million.
Since getting out of prison after 9 years his lawyers claim that he doesn’t have the money. Simpson has been to court several times for this situation. Lawyers also state that the Goldman family is preventing him from making money since his release.
In July, the Goldman’s will have another date with Simpson in court. The lawyers reported that Simpson took the money from memorabilia signing to help pay off lawyers and debts. We hope they can figure out this situation in court later this year.
- Win a Trip For You and Your Best Friend From Saweetie
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH 4.09.21 [Playlist]
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- The Unhinging of (Faux) Captain America: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Recap, Episode 4
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!
- Celeb Stylist SuperDope Q Adds Vibrancy To Black Hair With “HAIR DOPE”
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee, Voting Rights Organizers Fight Back
- Mictic’s Wearable Musical Device Allows You To Make Music Without Actual Instruments
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
11 Interesting Facts About O.J. Simpson & His Murder Trial
1. Nicole Brown was originally O.J.’s mistress.Source: 1 of 11
2. O.J. allegedly apologized over Nicole’s casket.Source: 2 of 11
3. The glove didn’t fit because…Source: 3 of 11
4. Marcia Clark once told Johnnie Cochran she was going commando.Source: 4 of 11
5. The Bronco chase.Source: 5 of 11
6. Almost 95 million people were watching the car chase.Source: 6 of 11
7. Game 5 of the NBA Finals was also interrupted by the Bronco chase.Source: 7 of 11
8. The Bronco chase directly affected Domino’s pizza sales.Source: 8 of 11
9. Everything stopped on the day of O.J.’s “Not Guilty” verdict.Source: 9 of 11
10. In The Bronco…Source: 10 of 11
11. He tried to commit suicide in Khloe Kardashian’s bedroom.Source: 11 of 11
The Goldman Family Still Seeks Money From O.J. Simpson was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com