O.J. Simpson was found not guilty for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. According to VIBE, the Goldman family continues to try and get money from Simpson for the unpaid wrongful death lawsuit. In 1997, Simpson was ordered to pay #33.5 million to the families and because of interest now owes nearly $71 million.
Since getting out of prison after 9 years his lawyers claim that he doesn’t have the money. Simpson has been to court several times for this situation. Lawyers also state that the Goldman family is preventing him from making money since his release.
In July, the Goldman’s will have another date with Simpson in court. The lawyers reported that Simpson took the money from memorabilia signing to help pay off lawyers and debts. We hope they can figure out this situation in court later this year.
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- June’s Diary Singer Turns The Laundry Room Into A Stage In Duet With Her Husband
- Watch: Kevin Hart Gets Fit With Khloe Kardashian, Chance the Rapper, & DJ Khaled In New Series
- Why Juicy Won’t Be Managing Anyone Anytime Soon [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- [WATCH] DaniLeigh And Ally The Pub Get Lit In A Game Of “Hot Seat”
- How Tory Lanez Stays Away From Negativity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- As We Proceed… : Diddy And Ownership Group Move Forward With Trying To Purchase The Carolina Panthers
- Meek Mill Is Reportedly One Step Closer To Being Released On Bail
- Why Special K Thinks He Deserves His Own Television Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Is Kanye West Abandoning Kim Kardashian? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]