For a short period of time, the government shut down this week, because of division over immigration policy. Jeff Johnson explains how some Democrats in Republican states seem to have folded and given in to a deal that shouldn’t have been struck in the first place.
So even though the shutdown is over, Democrats didn’t really get anything out of the deal they struck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Brandy’s “Focused On A Reboot” After Moesha’s Success On Netflix [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jackie Paige Is Bringing You A 20-Minute Fat Burning Cardio H.I.I.T Workout
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Nene Leakes Reveals She Won’t Return To ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ For Season 13
- A Peek Into Hazel E’s Wedding!!
- NeNe Leakes Is Done With The Real Housewives Of Atlanta!
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (1/13-1/19)
1. Cress WilliamsSource: 1 of 15
2. Tony RockSource: 2 of 15
3. Sherri ShepherdSource: 3 of 15
4. NeNe LeakesSource: 4 of 15
5. DiddySource: 5 of 15
6. Laila AliSource: 6 of 15
7. Anika Noni RoseSource: 7 of 15
8. La La AnthonySource: 8 of 15
9. Donnie SimpsonSource: 9 of 15
10. Kenya MooreSource: 10 of 15
11. Chris Paul & Dwayne WadeSource: 11 of 15
12. TankSource: 12 of 15
13. Michael B. JordanSource: 13 of 15
14. Kevin HartSource: 14 of 15
Jeff Johnson: Why The 2018 Government Shutdown Is “Punk Stuff” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com