Don’t we all wish we could accidentally make millions like 50 Cent did? According to Complex, the rapper and mogul sold a $60 million share in Effen Vodka and then made millions by getting into cryptocurrency. 50 Cent is the first rapper to accept bitcoin as a payment for his album “Animal Ambition” and it earned him 700 bitcoins.
During that time bitcoin was only worth $662 and he made $463,000 in sales. Reports state that the rapper left the 700 bitcoins in his account for several years. Now, bitcoins value at nearly $11,000 and he has over $7 million because of it.
50 Cent even talked about it on social media and said, “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.LOL #denofthieves.” One of his lowest selling albums still ended up making him a lot of money. Enjoy that bitcoin money 50 Cent.
RELATED: 50 Cent Wins “Power” Lawsuit
- Do We Want A Beyonce Kelly Rowland Project?[POLL]
- Mixed Reactions Spark From T.I. Video Involving Melania Trump
- Pusha T Says He Found Out About Drake’s Son Because Of Noah “40” Shebib
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Raise $6 Million For City Of Hope
- 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards: Cyphers, Performances And More [RECAP]
- MoneyBagg Yo ‘Rush Hour’ Video Is A Must See
- Remy Ma Okay With Use Of What Word?
- Joe Budden Claims He Did Not Run Away From Offset, Had To Use Bathroom [Video]
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Listen: Remy Ma & Papoose Pen Song For Their Unborn Baby, “The Golden Child”