Don’t we all wish we could accidentally make millions like 50 Cent did? According to Complex, the rapper and mogul sold a $60 million share in Effen Vodka and then made millions by getting into cryptocurrency. 50 Cent is the first rapper to accept bitcoin as a payment for his album “Animal Ambition” and it earned him 700 bitcoins.
During that time bitcoin was only worth $662 and he made $463,000 in sales. Reports state that the rapper left the 700 bitcoins in his account for several years. Now, bitcoins value at nearly $11,000 and he has over $7 million because of it.
50 Cent even talked about it on social media and said, “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.LOL #denofthieves.” One of his lowest selling albums still ended up making him a lot of money. Enjoy that bitcoin money 50 Cent.
RELATED: 50 Cent Wins “Power” Lawsuit
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Millyz ft. G Herbo “Emotions,” Nef The Pharoah “Man Of My Word” & More | Daily Visuals 8.4.21
- Nike To Drop “Classic Edition” Retro Jerseys For 3 NBA Teams
- Fenty Beauty Made Rihanna A Billionaire
- HHW Review: Isaiah Rashad Embraces The Towering Arc Of His Artistic Journey On ‘The House Is Burning’
- Megan Thee Stallion’s Natural Hair Takes This Sexy #MyCalvins Ad to The Next Level
- #BlackTwitter Agrees Sheek Louch Is Still Fine AF
- Penniless Piper: R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts
- Today’s Biggest Stars Reimagine Classic Cinema In Special Vanity Fair September Issue [Photos]
- Sandra “Pepa” Denton Hit With $676,000 Lien
- Curtiss Cook AKA Mayor Perry From ‘The Chi’ Talks Season Finale