Don’t we all wish we could accidentally make millions like 50 Cent did? According to Complex, the rapper and mogul sold a $60 million share in Effen Vodka and then made millions by getting into cryptocurrency. 50 Cent is the first rapper to accept bitcoin as a payment for his album “Animal Ambition” and it earned him 700 bitcoins.
During that time bitcoin was only worth $662 and he made $463,000 in sales. Reports state that the rapper left the 700 bitcoins in his account for several years. Now, bitcoins value at nearly $11,000 and he has over $7 million because of it.
50 Cent even talked about it on social media and said, “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.LOL #denofthieves.” One of his lowest selling albums still ended up making him a lot of money. Enjoy that bitcoin money 50 Cent.
RELATED: 50 Cent Wins “Power” Lawsuit
- Why YFN Lucci Thinks He Was Hated On By Police [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cardi B Is Not Sharing Photos Of Baby Kulture Yet, And Here’s Why
- How T.I. More Than Made Up For Not Attending Tiny’s Big Birthday Party [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did Azealia Banks Go Too Far Referencing Nick Cannon’s Struggle With Lupus?
- #BeautifulNews: McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Awards $10,000 To An HBCU Student
- African Team Defeats Croatia to Win the FIFA World Cup 2018
- LOX Rapper Jadakiss Signs With Roc Nation
- Snoop Dogg Accused Of Cheating, Suspect Mistress Has Alleged Receipts
- ‘Power’ Recap: The Lying Kings And Queens Are In Too Deep
- Too Much Sauce: You Won’t Believe What They Used To Put In Cough Syrup