Justin Timberlake is getting ready to perform at the Super Bowl game this weekend, but he decided to do something special for fans in Minnesota. According to Kare 11, the singer posted a video of him signing several vinyl copies of his new album, “Man of the Woods.” He told fans to get to Target now because the manager would be giving them away only if they knew the magic word.
While shopping Timberlake said, “I’m doing my Target run. Got socks, got PJ Masks – my kid loves them, got fruity pebbles – because I love them, got Reese’s Pieces – shout out to E.T. the movie.” He then told fans, “The code word is Aardvark, I don’t know why, just sounds like a great word.”
Besides shopping in Target the singer also hosted a listening party at Paisley Park, dined at Manny’s and celebrated his birthday while rehearsing for the big show. We hope his lucky fans enjoy the special gift he left for them.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Victoria’s Secret Retires VS Angels To ‘Give Women What They Want’
- This Simple Rainbow Inspired Makeup Tutorial Is Perfect For Celebrating Pride Month
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- Jordan Brand Previews Heat-Filled Fall 2021 Collection
- DaBaby “Ball If I Want To,” Rick Ross & Guapadad 4000 “How Many Remix” & More | Daily Visuals 6.18.21
- Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Wimbledon To Focus on Her Mental Health
- These Dope Kicks Found On GOAT Won’t Hurt Your Bank Account
- Nipsey Hussle, DJ Khaled, Regina King & More To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Blaxploitation Classic ‘Blacula’ To Get A Reboot
- Op Van Jones Claims Rumors of Him Dating Kim Kardashian Has “Gotten Him So Many Dates”
Justin Timberlake Leaves Surprises For Fans At Target [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com