People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Here’s Your Chance To Win Apple AirPods From 92.7 The Block!
- You Could Win A MILLION DOLLARS By Picking A Perfect Bracket For Our 2021 Basketball Mayhem!
- Nominate A Black Woman From The Carolinas To Be Featured During Women’s History Month!
- Brown Girl Jane Taps Birchbox To Help Celebrate Women’s History Month With #BrownGirlSwap Part 2!
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- ‘We Do This ‘Till We Free Us’: Book About Prison Abolition Lands In The New York Times Top 10 List
- Jim Jones & Harry Fraud ft. French Montana “Bada Bing,” Funk Flex, Jadakiss & Murda Beatz “Damn Shame” & More | Daily Visuals 3.5.21
- The Air Max 90 “Bacon” To Release on Air Max Day [Photod]
- A Dallas Man Has Been Indicted For Rapper MO3’s Murder
- Travis Scott Teases New Air Jordan 6 “Cactus Jack”‘s
- Assault Victim Claims Associates of Kenneth Petty And Nicki Minaj Harassed Her
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are