Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace was hanging out at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She laughed at the weirdness of still being associated as a trio with Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly, after their explosive love triangle cheating scandal. Tara also talks about expecting to “have a boring storyline,” until the cheating subplot made itself apparent. She also recalls finding out about his cheating from watching the “Love & Hip-Hop” trailers air with Peter. The first season, she says, was so raw and real because everything was really unfolding while the cameras were rolling.
Tara talks about initially doing “Love & Hip-Hop” to support Peter, and how shocking the break up was for her. Despite that, she expresses that she has no regrets, and realizes the importance of her “learning the hard way.” Plus, she expresses whether she’s over him yet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Win Tickets To The Big Tournament!
- Damn Gina: Tisha Campbell-Martin Files For Divorce And The Internet Reacts
- Why Rickey Smiley Isn’t Here For Vision Boards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Top 5 Side Chick Greeting Cards [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kylie Jenner’s Tweet About Not Using Snapchat Singlehandedly Made Their Stock Plummet
- Why Rickey Smiley Will Wait For Porsha Williams [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- [WATCH] Inaugural Black Fathers Rock! Highlights Fathers As Unsung Heroes
- Did Remy Ma’s Sister Shoot At Another Woman? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Remy Ma’s Little Sister Allegedly Causing Ruckus In Raleigh!
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show