Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace was hanging out at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She laughed at the weirdness of still being associated as a trio with Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly, after their explosive love triangle cheating scandal. Tara also talks about expecting to “have a boring storyline,” until the cheating subplot made itself apparent. She also recalls finding out about his cheating from watching the “Love & Hip-Hop” trailers air with Peter. The first season, she says, was so raw and real because everything was really unfolding while the cameras were rolling.
Tara talks about initially doing “Love & Hip-Hop” to support Peter, and how shocking the break up was for her. Despite that, she expresses that she has no regrets, and realizes the importance of her “learning the hard way.” Plus, she expresses whether she’s over him yet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- West Charlotte High Staff Creates Anthem For New Academic Year
- Teyana Taylor Kicks Off The KTSE Tour With Dani Leigh
- Hip-Hop Samples: Aretha Franklin
- Funkmaster Flex Says Cardi B’s Team Paid DJs To Play Her Music
- Prosecutors In XXXTentacion Murder Case Wants DNA Samples From Suspects
- Teyanna Taylor Drops Remainder Of Jeremih Tour Dates
- Slim Thug Shootin His Shot At Nicki Minaj?
- Is Ben Affleck Over Or Under 50 (Answer Inside)
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Trick Daddy Roasted An Internet Troll [EXCLUSIVE]