Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace was hanging out at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She laughed at the weirdness of still being associated as a trio with Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly, after their explosive love triangle cheating scandal. Tara also talks about expecting to “have a boring storyline,” until the cheating subplot made itself apparent. She also recalls finding out about his cheating from watching the “Love & Hip-Hop” trailers air with Peter. The first season, she says, was so raw and real because everything was really unfolding while the cameras were rolling.
Tara talks about initially doing “Love & Hip-Hop” to support Peter, and how shocking the break up was for her. Despite that, she expresses that she has no regrets, and realizes the importance of her “learning the hard way.” Plus, she expresses whether she’s over him yet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Asking For A Friend: Would You Snitch On A Cheating Neighbor?
- Dr. Dre Served With Divorce Papers At Cemetery During Grandmother’s Burial
- REWIND: Red Bull SoundClash 2021 To Kick Off On November 30
- Freedom To Vote Act: 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Voting Rights Legislation
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits
- Potential Jurors With Ties To Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Not Dismissed As Jury Selection Drags On
- ‘Our Kind Of People’ Rolls Into Episode 5 With More Sleek Looks
- Watch: Alicia Keys Reveals She Never Saw Lil Mama On Stage During Infamous VMA Performance
- Red Bull Dance Your Style Miami Was A Fitting Precursor For U.S. Finals In Washington D.C.
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign