After a brief marriage to each other in the early 2000s, Kelis and Nas have an 8-year-old child together. Whether it was divorce, custody or child support, the two always seem to be duking it out. The latest comes from Kelis, who claims that their current agreement is outdated now that some of her son’s expenses have increased.
With a detailed list of these expenses, she claims she needs more money. Is she being greedy, or does she have a legitimate request? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To Prison For Sexual Assault Conviction
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- Voices: Jay Rock “Redemption Is The Best Album of 2018”
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- ‘Insecure’ Thoughts: 3 Theories As To Why Nathan Went M.I.A. On The Show
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Rescheduled For Next Spring With New Lineup
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Raising Funds For Hurricane Florence Victims
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Give Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece, Porsha Smiley Talks “W.A.I.T.” Foundation [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Gary’s Tea: Should Kelis Get More Money From Nas? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com