Lil Pump is on his way up after his hit single “Gucci Gang” rose to the top of the charts. The rapper has almost 10 million followers on Instagram and recently found himself in a bidding war amongst different record labels. According to Hot New Hip Hop, Lil Pump decided to sign with Gucci Mane.
In a photo he was spotted wearing a 1017 chain and that is when the rumors began. His manager, Dooney Battle and Lil Pump were on Facebook Live saying, “Signing Day, Lil Pump signing day. Show ‘em who you signing with.” There are no details on how much Pump made in the signing deal, but he wanted nearly $15 million.
If the rumors are true, Lil Pump will join Lil Wop & Hoodrich Pablo Juan and others that joined the record label. It launched last year in February and plans to grow over the next year. Congratulations to Lil Pump!
RELATED: Rappers Giving Up Xanax In 2018
- Tupac or Biggie? with Unsolved’s Marcc Rose and Wavvy Jones [EXCLUSIVE]
- Win Tickets To The Big Tournament!
- Damn Gina: Tisha Campbell-Martin Files For Divorce And The Internet Reacts
- Why Rickey Smiley Isn’t Here For Vision Boards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Top 5 Side Chick Greeting Cards [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kylie Jenner’s Tweet About Not Using Snapchat Singlehandedly Made Their Stock Plummet
- Why Rickey Smiley Will Wait For Porsha Williams [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- [WATCH] Inaugural Black Fathers Rock! Highlights Fathers As Unsung Heroes
- Did Remy Ma’s Sister Shoot At Another Woman? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Remy Ma’s Little Sister Allegedly Causing Ruckus In Raleigh!