Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Tupac or Biggie? with Unsolved’s Marcc Rose and Wavvy Jones [EXCLUSIVE]
- Win Tickets To The Big Tournament!
- Damn Gina: Tisha Campbell-Martin Files For Divorce And The Internet Reacts
- Why Rickey Smiley Isn’t Here For Vision Boards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Top 5 Side Chick Greeting Cards [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kylie Jenner’s Tweet About Not Using Snapchat Singlehandedly Made Their Stock Plummet
- Why Rickey Smiley Will Wait For Porsha Williams [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- [WATCH] Inaugural Black Fathers Rock! Highlights Fathers As Unsung Heroes
- Did Remy Ma’s Sister Shoot At Another Woman? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Remy Ma’s Little Sister Allegedly Causing Ruckus In Raleigh!