Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Inside Chey’s Boutique: Why You Need Witch Hazel In Your Life
- Fresh Basil From Mexico Linked To Intestinal Illness
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- ‘Don’t Believe The hype’…Jay-Z Reportedly Not Interested In Owning NFL Team
- Eminem’s Publisher Sues Spotify For Copyright Infringement Claim
- Future ft. Meek Mill & Doe Boy “100 Shooters,” G-Eazy & Tyga “Bang” & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- 50 Cent In A New Relationship
- Realness: Ricky On FX’s ‘Pose’ Smashes Expectations On How Black Men Walk, Talk & Show Love
- Aaliyah’s Iconic “Try Again” Look Immortalized With Picture Perfect Madame Tussauds’ Wax Figure
Single Dad Who Walked 11 Miles To Work Gifted Car [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com