Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Rawallty – New Music
- 7 Little Richard Songs That Lead The Way For Rock-N-Roll
- The Great Debates: Best Local Rapper
- The Great Debates: Best Male Rapper
- The Great Debates: Best Female Rapper
- The Great Debates: Best Rap Group
- We Are One: Helping Small Businesses Feed Our Community
- Faith Evans Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges After Allegedly Attacking Stevie J
- J. Cole Attends Fayetteville Protest
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
Single Dad Who Walked 11 Miles To Work Gifted Car [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com