Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Parents Share Their Concerns For New CMS Safety Plan[AUDIO]
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Migos Reportedly Suing Former Business Partner For Unpaid Clothing Line Royalties
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- New Album: Yella Beezy – “Ain’t No Goin’ Bacc” [AUDIO]
- Cardi B New Clothing Line Breaks The Internet
- [WATCH] Bhad Barbie Beefing With Grown Women At Cardi B’s Fashion Nova After Party
- Model And Actress Kim Porter Dead At 47
- [WATCH] Nas Releases A Short Film ‘NASIR’
- Migos Suing Yung Rich Nation For Unpaid Royalties
Single Dad Who Walked 11 Miles To Work Gifted Car [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com