Headkrack was hanging out with Ashley & Dimitri from the TLC show, “Seeking Sister Wife.” The show follows three families who are either looking for a new wife to add to their family or assimilate a new wife into the family. Ashley and Dimitri talk about their search for a wife, and why, after 8 years together, they still haven’t found someone.
Plus, Ashley & Dimitri share some advice about how people who are interested in that lifestyle, who are already in a relationship, can bring up the prospect to their significant other. They also talk about how to make sure it’s really something you’re into, and not just an idea that sounds fun. Check out this exclusive video to hear more about their fascinating story in this interview from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg To Be Featured In Lego Movie
- Cardi B Says Trump Supporters Should Work Without Pay Amid Government Shutdown
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Gets Sad News During Her Tokyo Bachelorette Trip
- What Does ‘Dog Walk You’ Mean ?
- Weekend Box Office Results- Jan. 20, 2019
- St. Louis TV Reporter Issues An Apology For Referring To The Civil Rights Legend As “Martin Luther Coon Jr.” [VIDEO]
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?
- VIDEO: Dave Chappelle Recalls How He Clapped Back At R. Kelly & His Goons
- VIDEO: Regina King Finally Met Her Celebrity Crush
Ashley & Dimitri On Looking For A Sister Wife In A Monogamous Society [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com