Things got hectic at the LAX airport after rapper Tekashi69 and his friends got into a brawl with some other people. Tekashi69 is in a certain gang and they warned him not to come to LA, but he did anyway. After the brawl he allegedly had to get picked up off the ground and went on social media to tell people he will keep fighting if he has to.
Remy Ma’s sister is in trouble after allegedly shooting at a woman and then trying to hit her with a car. Her sister is being held without bail right now until her hearing. Rema Ma at won’t point served time for a similar incident so it’s sad to see her sister going through this.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Remy Ma Fires Vincent Herbert
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Adam Toledo’s Killing Reaffirms Chicago’s Demands For Community-Driven Police Accountability
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Like WHOA: Honoring The Life & Legacy Of Black Rob [Playlist]
- The Red, The White, The Black & The Truth: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Recap, Episode 5
- Black Rob Has Passed Away At 51
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Hazel-E Suffers Serious Complications After Undergoing Plastic Surgery
- Gucci’s Aria Collection Is A Label Lovers Dream
- Remy Ma Shares Details Of Her Prison Stint On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements
Did Remy Ma’s Sister Shoot At Another Woman? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com