Do you ever look at Cardi B’s hair and wonder who does it? 20-year-old hair stylist, Cliff Vmir is making a name for himself and not stopping until he’s reached the highest level of success. In an interview he did with BET, the hair stylist talked about the first time he did Cardi B’s hair and how he slayed it.
He’s given her different looks for red carpets, reunion shows and concerts. Vmir has also worked with Joseline Hernandez and will never forget the day he did her hair for the BET awards. After that she asked him to come out to L.A. with her to do her hair for “The Real.”
Vmir was nervous, but stepped out on faith to chase his dream. He earned his first million at 19 and from there he began hosting hair boot camps. Stylist get together to learn the history of hair, listen to inspirational messages and do twerk-offs for bundles. Vmir is hoping one day he is able to work with Beyoncè and encourages anyone that enters this field to understand they need to brand as well as market themselves.
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Peep The New Video From Alicia Keys Featuring Miguel
- Chris Brown Sued By Dancer From High End Video
- North Carolina Sheriff Put A Hit On A Cops Head For What?
- Here’s Your Chance To Get Rid Of All Those Old Electronics In Your House
- Motivational Moment
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Andre 3000 Not Working On New Album, Says Big Boi & Sleep Brown
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’ Beta Pushes On, Will Test Cross-Play Starting Thursday
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “Mood Swings,” Yung Quis ft. T.I. “Feels So Good” & More |