Taye Diggs recently talked with Van Lathan for his “Red Pill Podcast” and the actor spoke about his love life and future work. Diggs talked about his dating life and how people didn’t like the fact that he was married to Idina Mezel, who is White. Lathan asked Diggs about resentment towards Black women that didn’t appreciate him being with his ex-wife.
Diggs said, “Yeah, deep down inside [there’s resentment]. I don’t wanna say I suppress it but I just watch it and when it happens to you personally. Even though you understand the logic, there’s logic there—I don’t know if I can mess with a white girl now. I feel like I’ve had deal with that so long its changed what I like, what I’m attracted to. It might be racist and I don’t wanna be racist—-I’m not racist, I wasn’t raised to be attracted to one race more than the other.”
Diggs sees himself dating all types of women, but believes him dating White women has hurt his career and now might focus on dating other people. He also believes that Black women should stop finger pointing and learn how to love themselves as well as making excuses. Listen to the interview and let us know what you think of what Taye Diggs said.”
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Peep The New Video From Alicia Keys Featuring Miguel
- Chris Brown Sued By Dancer From High End Video
- North Carolina Sheriff Put A Hit On A Cops Head For What?
- Here’s Your Chance To Get Rid Of All Those Old Electronics In Your House
- Motivational Moment
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Andre 3000 Not Working On New Album, Says Big Boi & Sleep Brown
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’ Beta Pushes On, Will Test Cross-Play Starting Thursday
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “Mood Swings,” Yung Quis ft. T.I. “Feels So Good” & More |