Taye Diggs recently talked with Van Lathan for his “Red Pill Podcast” and the actor spoke about his love life and future work. Diggs talked about his dating life and how people didn’t like the fact that he was married to Idina Mezel, who is White. Lathan asked Diggs about resentment towards Black women that didn’t appreciate him being with his ex-wife.
Diggs said, “Yeah, deep down inside [there’s resentment]. I don’t wanna say I suppress it but I just watch it and when it happens to you personally. Even though you understand the logic, there’s logic there—I don’t know if I can mess with a white girl now. I feel like I’ve had deal with that so long its changed what I like, what I’m attracted to. It might be racist and I don’t wanna be racist—-I’m not racist, I wasn’t raised to be attracted to one race more than the other.”
Diggs sees himself dating all types of women, but believes him dating White women has hurt his career and now might focus on dating other people. He also believes that Black women should stop finger pointing and learn how to love themselves as well as making excuses. Listen to the interview and let us know what you think of what Taye Diggs said.”
- Dallas Cowboy’s Running Back Arrested AGAIN?
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- You’re About To Miss The Ernie Barnes Exhibit At The NC Museum Of History
- DaBaby Explains How He Dropped $250K w/ TV Johnny, Drops “Pony” Video [EXCLUSIVE]
- (Video) SNL’s Leslie Jones Gives Her Take on Alabama Abortion Bill
- John Wick Knocks Avengers Out of the Top Spot in Box Office
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65
- Foxy Brown Gets Booed Off Stage In NYC, DJ Plays Lil Kim Instead
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019