Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Renay recently received a lot of backlash after talking about her son’s dry hair on Instagram. In the post she said, “So my son wasn’t blessed with mommy’s “Hawaiian silky.” After that people began commenting that she was mean and disrespectful for making that statement.
TMZ caught up with Renay as she was leaving the airport and explained that she just wanted advice about what products to use. She also talked about how she’s mixed and people don’t like to see mixed-race couples. Renay has decided to change the game to help her child.
She will be launching her own hair-care line. Renay continued to say that she loves her son and his hair and didn’t mean any harm. Watch the clip and let us know what you think about this.
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Michael K Williams Tears Up Talking About A Mother’s Love & When They See Us | Extra Butter
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Tiffany Haddish Set to Face Off With Ex-Husband Over Abuse Claims
- Kim Kardashian Pulls a “I’d Like to Speak to Your Manager” Move
- Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She Once Had An ‘Unhealthy Relationship’ With Porn Before Marriage
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Travis Scott to Donate Merch Sales to Planned Parenthood
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Megan Thee Stallion Covers The FADER
Ne-Yo’s Wife Explains Her Controversial Comments About Her Son’s Hair [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com