Trick Daddy chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about his upcoming “Unsung” episode on TVOne. Trick Daddy says he hasn’t seen the episode yet because he wanted to watch along with the people. He comments on the interesting array of people they interviewed, including lawyers and police. Trick talks about the mistakes rappers are making today, like making music with no story, or encouraging drug use.
He also talks about his plan to tour schools giving talks with his friend who was just released in prison after 28 years. He also talks about holding parents accountable for kids behavior, expressing his disgust at parents who get on the news and feign ignorance after the child has done something horrific. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- DJ Khaled Gifts Kanye West Rare Air Jordan 3’s, Working On Music Too
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Ian Alexander Jr., Son Of Actress Regina King, Has Died
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- Kandi Burruss Serves Drama In New Spinoff ‘Kandi & The Gang’
- Regina King Speaks On 26-Year-Old Son’s Death: ‘Our Family Is Devastated’
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
Trick Daddy Goes Off On Rant About How Parents Are Failing Kids [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com