Chadwick Boseman has played some amazing roles as Jackie Robinson, Thurgood Marshall and Black Panther. While on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” Boseman spoke about getting taught by Phylicia Rashad while he attended Howard University. Rashad wanted students to go to Oxford University to study, but a lot of the students couldn’t afford it.
Boseman mentioned that Rashad got several of her celebrity friends to donate money to send the students away to study. One of them happened to be Denzel Washington. To repay Washington back he invited him to the “Black Panther” premiere in New York City.
At the premiere Boseman was able to meet and thank him. Washington responded with a smile and said, “Oh that’s why I’m here, you owe me money.” Boseman is grateful for that opportunity and hopes to help students just like him one day.
- [WATCH] Beauty, Brains And Business Brunch: Entrepreneurship Edition Highlights Top Women Entrepreneurs
- [WATCH] Ally The Pub Tries To Get In Safaree’s Pants!
- [WATCH] Keith Murray Names His Top Four Favorite Hip Hop Artists
- Rickey Smiley Shares His Amazing Steak & Shrimp Soup Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mya Talks About The Alleged Drama During The “Lady Marmalade” Video [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Queen Latifah’s Mom Dies After Struggling With Heart Condition
- How The Jackson Family Is Feeling About Their Alleged Other Sister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- #FreeMeekMill: Another Motion Has Been Filed By Meek Mill’s Team To Remove “Biased” Judge
- Quavo Drops HS Football Highlight Reel From His Record Setting Year As Quarterback
- Why Tamar Braxton Refuses To Promote The New Season Of “Braxton Family Values” [EXCLUSIVE]