Tiffany Haddish has been working a lot lately and it seems like she doesn’t have time for dating right now. While talking with Kelly Ripa backstage at the Oscars, Haddish revealed that her and Brad Pitt might hook up. The comedian mentioned that they met on the elevator and made a pact to hook up.
Haddish said, “Oh I just met him an the elevator, he said in one year if he’s single and I’m single we gonna do it, so you know what that means. But he do got seven kids, I don’t know if I could deal with a man that’s got that many kids.”
Ripa asked her why she had to wait, but Haddish wasn’t sure. She also played marry, date and dash with Ripa. Between Javier Bardem, Pitt and George Clooney she had to figure out what she was going to do with them. Haddish said, “I would date Brad Pitt, marry George Clooney and I would ditch Javier because I don’t know who Javier is.”
- Why YFN Lucci Thinks He Was Hated On By Police [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cardi B Is Not Sharing Photos Of Baby Kulture Yet, And Here’s Why
- How T.I. More Than Made Up For Not Attending Tiny’s Big Birthday Party [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did Azealia Banks Go Too Far Referencing Nick Cannon’s Struggle With Lupus?
- #BeautifulNews: McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Awards $10,000 To An HBCU Student
- African Team Defeats Croatia to Win the FIFA World Cup 2018
- LOX Rapper Jadakiss Signs With Roc Nation
- Snoop Dogg Accused Of Cheating, Suspect Mistress Has Alleged Receipts
- ‘Power’ Recap: The Lying Kings And Queens Are In Too Deep
- Too Much Sauce: You Won’t Believe What They Used To Put In Cough Syrup