Tiffany Haddish has been working a lot lately and it seems like she doesn’t have time for dating right now. While talking with Kelly Ripa backstage at the Oscars, Haddish revealed that her and Brad Pitt might hook up. The comedian mentioned that they met on the elevator and made a pact to hook up.
Haddish said, “Oh I just met him an the elevator, he said in one year if he’s single and I’m single we gonna do it, so you know what that means. But he do got seven kids, I don’t know if I could deal with a man that’s got that many kids.”
Ripa asked her why she had to wait, but Haddish wasn’t sure. She also played marry, date and dash with Ripa. Between Javier Bardem, Pitt and George Clooney she had to figure out what she was going to do with them. Haddish said, “I would date Brad Pitt, marry George Clooney and I would ditch Javier because I don’t know who Javier is.”
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Angie Ange Shares Her Favorite Martin Luther King Jr. Quote Which Still Holds True Today
- The Lo Down: Plies Buried His Gold Teeth (Literally) & Popped Out With A Whole New Smile [WATCH]
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Black Lawmakers, Allies Demand That White Supremacy Is Addressed Within The Halls Of Congress
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Snoop Dogg & Eminem Squash Their ‘Beyond’ Beef