Tiffany Haddish has been working a lot lately and it seems like she doesn’t have time for dating right now. While talking with Kelly Ripa backstage at the Oscars, Haddish revealed that her and Brad Pitt might hook up. The comedian mentioned that they met on the elevator and made a pact to hook up.
Haddish said, “Oh I just met him an the elevator, he said in one year if he’s single and I’m single we gonna do it, so you know what that means. But he do got seven kids, I don’t know if I could deal with a man that’s got that many kids.”
Ripa asked her why she had to wait, but Haddish wasn’t sure. She also played marry, date and dash with Ripa. Between Javier Bardem, Pitt and George Clooney she had to figure out what she was going to do with them. Haddish said, “I would date Brad Pitt, marry George Clooney and I would ditch Javier because I don’t know who Javier is.”
- Today’s Covid-19 Testing Sites In Charlotte, NC!
- Kodak Black Claims Marshalls Violated His Rights By Releasing Perp Photo To Press
- Amber Rose Expresses Solidarity With Movements For Change, Declares She’s “Pro Black,” “Pro LGBTQ,” & “Pro Hoe”
- Angie’s Motivation: “You Must Do The Things You Cannot Do” [AUDIO]
- Who’s Cappin!? Drew Brees And Trina Feel The Backlash After Their Recent Comments [VIDEO]
- Father Slams Knee-On-Neck Arrest Of His Son As Video Is Compared To George Floyd
- Kanye West Donates $2M To Families Of Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & George Floyd
- What Is Lil Wayne’s Best Mixtape? [POLL]
- George Floyd Memorial Service (Watch Live)
- Forever President, Barack Obama Shows Support For Protestors & Calls For Nationwide Police Reform