Meek Mill is still in jail, wrongfully held on a technicality. His team is still hard at work, however, leaving no stone unturned in trying to find a way for his release.
The latest find centers on the officer who arrested him, who has a bit of reputation for corrupt and cruel practices in Philly. Could this avenue lead to freedom for Meek? Click on the audio player to hear more from this Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- [WATCH] Beauty, Brains And Business Brunch: Entrepreneurship Edition Highlights Top Women Entrepreneurs
- [WATCH] Ally The Pub Tries To Get In Safaree’s Pants!
- [WATCH] Keith Murray Names His Top Four Favorite Hip Hop Artists
- Rickey Smiley Shares His Amazing Steak & Shrimp Soup Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mya Talks About The Alleged Drama During The “Lady Marmalade” Video [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Queen Latifah’s Mom Dies After Struggling With Heart Condition
- How The Jackson Family Is Feeling About Their Alleged Other Sister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- #FreeMeekMill: Another Motion Has Been Filed By Meek Mill’s Team To Remove “Biased” Judge
- Quavo Drops HS Football Highlight Reel From His Record Setting Year As Quarterback
- Why Tamar Braxton Refuses To Promote The New Season Of “Braxton Family Values” [EXCLUSIVE]