Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch: Alessia Cara Goes Through ‘Growing Pains’ In New Music Video
- Ms. Lauryn Hill’s Anniversary Tour Is For Errbody, Featuring Errbody
- Young GG’z: This 23-Year-Old Is Youngest Female Trader On New York Stock Exchange
- Guy Asks Girlfriend For World Cup Updates, Doesn’t Get What He Expected
- Celebrities Slam Tender Age Shelters For Migrant Kids Separated From Their Families
- Will The Kardashians Ruin Tiffany Haddish’s Career For MTV Movie & TV Awards Joke? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Blac Chyna Claims Rob Kardashian Isn’t Paying His $20,000 A Month Child Support
- The ‘Creed II’ Trailer Reveals That Everything Comes Full Circle
- Eva Longoria Gives Birth To A Baby Boy – See The First Picture!
- The Creed II Trailer Is Here And It’s Creed vs. Drago Once Again [VIDEO]
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com