Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- [WATCH] Healthy Living Expo Happening This Saturday!
- Tommie Lee On What Fans Can Expect On “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” This Season [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trey Songz Responds To Assault Accusations & Turns Himself In To The Cops
- Trouble in Paradise: Usher and Grace Miguel File for Divorce
- Whitney Houston Documentary To Release in July
- Remembering Craig Mack
- 13 Fun Facts about Common!
- [WATCH] BlocBoy JB & Drake – Look Alive
- Blac Youngsta is “HEAVY” on the charts!
- Ally’s Top Pick of the Week – Keke Palmer