Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Inside Chey’s Boutique: Why You Need Witch Hazel In Your Life
- Fresh Basil From Mexico Linked To Intestinal Illness
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- ‘Don’t Believe The hype’…Jay-Z Reportedly Not Interested In Owning NFL Team
- Eminem’s Publisher Sues Spotify For Copyright Infringement Claim
- Future ft. Meek Mill & Doe Boy “100 Shooters,” G-Eazy & Tyga “Bang” & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- 50 Cent In A New Relationship
- Realness: Ricky On FX’s ‘Pose’ Smashes Expectations On How Black Men Walk, Talk & Show Love
- Aaliyah’s Iconic “Try Again” Look Immortalized With Picture Perfect Madame Tussauds’ Wax Figure
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com