Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- New Job: Cannabis Connoisseur $50 an Hour!
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
- How Black Tony Got Rickey Smiley Involved In Some Bad Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Murda & Dave East “Hold Up,” 6lack ft. Future “East Atlanta Love Letter” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.18
- Nick Cannon Responds To Ye
- Suge Knight Pleads No Contest To Manslaughter, Will Serve 28 Years In Prison
- Kanye West Debuts YEEZY Basketball Sneaker On Instagram
- Kanye West Lashes Out at Drake and Nick Cannon On Instagram for Discussing Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]
- Snoop Dogg Says F*ck Donald Trump, His Supporters & Kanye West
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com