Growing up things weren’t always great for Tory Lanez. He lived far from school and stopped going at one point, this led him to getting in trouble. Lanez had to go to court several times and his uncle didn’t like it.
To get him to school he gave him a new model Benz at only 17. His uncle mentioned that one day he would thank him for this, which he does on the album. Lanez also spoke about how he almost lost his life in Dubai due to alcohol poisoning.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- #FreeMeekMill: Another Motion Has Been Filed By Meek Mill’s Team To Remove “Biased” Judge
- Quavo Drops HS Football Highlight Reel From His Record Setting Year As Quarterback
- Why Tamar Braxton Refuses To Promote The New Season Of “Braxton Family Values” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Gary With Da Tea Believes Blue Ivy Should Stay In Her Place [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- British Rapper Drops Bars Over A Missy Track & Gets Love From Misdemeanor Herself
- Why Black Tony Is On The Toilet [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Mother Curses Out Roy Wood Jr. For Talking About Her Daughter [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did Rae Sremmurd steal a song from Three Six Mafia????
- Happy Birthday Zonnique
- The Twist And Turns On “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Premiere [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]