Gary With Da Tea normally has nothing nice to say about the Kardashian family. Today he was excited to announce they donated $100,000 to the Watts Community Center. It will help keep programs open for children in low-income neighborhoods.
Gary also speaks out about the bidding war between Blue Ivy and Tyler Perry. He believes that she needs to stay in her place as a child. Gary also wants to keep Trey Songz in prayer as he was recently arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- J. Cole Makes His Long Awaited Return With New Album, ‘KOD’ [ALBUM STREAM]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- [WATCH] The Block’s Dutchess Of Ink Appears On TV One’s “Sister Circle”
- Nas Is (Still) Like: 8 Lyrics By The G.O.A.T. That Are Still Relevant Today
- Juicy Talks About Getting Into It With Da Brat Over Messy Mariah Carey [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: What To Do With Money Saved From Boycotting Starbucks [EXCLUSIVE]
- What Drake Has In Common With Elvis Presley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ellen DeGeneres Has Questions About Cardi B’s Twerk-A-Thon At Coachella
- [WATCH] Daniel Caesar Feat. H.E.R.- Best Part, A Visual
- When BFFs Troll: Kim Kardashian And Chrissy Teigen Troll Kanye West On Twitter