Luenell has everyone cracking up at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She talked about how she doesn’t wear draws anymore and it should be an incentive for people to attend her show. Luenell likes to be free, but recently had an incident that she is thankful she had on underwear.
She was getting together with a male friend and while she slept he tried to take pictures. Luenell even mentioned that he was going to post it on Snapchat. She told the team that you have to watch who is in your bedroom.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- It’s The First Day Of Spring! Here’s Where You Can Get Free Ice Cream Today!
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- 31 Days, 31 Inspiring Women: Ava Duvernay
- LeBron Who? Stephen Curry Hits Longest 3-Pointer Of The Season [Video]
- Signs You Don’t Know How To Relax
- #SATQuestionsForRichKids Slams Wealthy Students & Their *Allegedly* Conniving, Scheming Parents
- Google Announces New Game Streaming Service Stadia, Will Launch In 2019
- “Welcome To Sweetie Pies” Star Tim Norman Being Sued For Unpaid Rent
Women’s History Month: The Funniest In Comedy
1. Mindy KalingSource: 1 of 13
2. Honorable Mention: Tracee Ellis RossSource: 2 of 13
3. Adele GivinsSource: 3 of 13
4. Wanda SykesSource: 4 of 13
5. Kim WayansSource: 5 of 13
6. Maya RudolphSource: 6 of 13
7. MoniqueSource: 7 of 13
8. Sheryl UnderwoodSource: 8 of 13
9. Cocoa BrownSource: 9 of 13
10. Kim ColesSource: 10 of 13
11. Kym WhitleySource: 11 of 13
12. Sherri ShepherdSource: 12 of 13
13. Joan RiversSource: 13 of 13
Why Luenell Doesn’t Wear Draws Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com