Luenell has everyone cracking up at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She talked about how she doesn’t wear draws anymore and it should be an incentive for people to attend her show. Luenell likes to be free, but recently had an incident that she is thankful she had on underwear.
She was getting together with a male friend and while she slept he tried to take pictures. Luenell even mentioned that he was going to post it on Snapchat. She told the team that you have to watch who is in your bedroom.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Today’s Covid-19 Testing Sites In Charlotte, NC!
- Kodak Black Claims Marshalls Violated His Rights By Releasing Perp Photo To Press
- Amber Rose Expresses Solidarity With Movements For Change, Declares She’s “Pro Black,” “Pro LGBTQ,” & “Pro Hoe”
- Angie’s Motivation: “You Must Do The Things You Cannot Do” [AUDIO]
- Who’s Cappin!? Drew Brees And Trina Feel The Backlash After Their Recent Comments [VIDEO]
- Father Slams Knee-On-Neck Arrest Of His Son As Video Is Compared To George Floyd
- Kanye West Donates $2M To Families Of Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & George Floyd
- What Is Lil Wayne’s Best Mixtape? [POLL]
- George Floyd Memorial Service (Watch Live)
- Forever President, Barack Obama Shows Support For Protestors & Calls For Nationwide Police Reform
Women’s History Month: The Funniest In Comedy
1. Mindy KalingSource: 1 of 13
2. Honorable Mention: Tracee Ellis RossSource: 2 of 13
3. Adele GivinsSource: 3 of 13
4. Wanda SykesSource: 4 of 13
5. Kim WayansSource: 5 of 13
6. Maya RudolphSource: 6 of 13
7. MoniqueSource: 7 of 13
8. Sheryl UnderwoodSource: 8 of 13
9. Cocoa BrownSource: 9 of 13
10. Kim ColesSource: 10 of 13
11. Kym WhitleySource: 11 of 13
12. Sherri ShepherdSource: 12 of 13
13. Joan RiversSource: 13 of 13
Why Luenell Doesn’t Wear Draws Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com