Luenell has everyone cracking up at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She talked about how she doesn’t wear draws anymore and it should be an incentive for people to attend her show. Luenell likes to be free, but recently had an incident that she is thankful she had on underwear.
She was getting together with a male friend and while she slept he tried to take pictures. Luenell even mentioned that he was going to post it on Snapchat. She told the team that you have to watch who is in your bedroom.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Living Single In Charlotte? Enjoy The B.S. Fest This Weekend
- [WATCH] Naturally Me Expo Makes Its Inaugural Debut In The Queen City
- Pusha T’s LP ‘DAYTONA’ Sparks Black Twitter’s Whipping Work Dreams
- [WATCH]Legendary Music Mogul Andre Harrell Is A Fan Of ‘Ren And Stimpy?’
- Luke Cage Catches Hell In Harlem In New Teaser Clip [VIDEO]
- Voices: Ace Hood Is “Trusting The Process”
- Black Tony & Rickey Smiley To Be Roommates? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Young Thug Is Tired Of His Haters Questioning His Sexuality
- Will Smith is Back on the Mic and New Music is on the Way!
- Prank Call: Woman Accused Of Being “Ghetto Married” [EXCLUSIVE]
Women’s History Month: The Funniest In Comedy
1. Mindy KalingSource:PR 1 of 13
2. Honorable Mention: Tracee Ellis RossSource:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Adele GivinsSource:Courtesy 3 of 13
4. Wanda SykesSource:PRPhotos.com 4 of 13
5. Kim WayansSource:PRPhotos.com 5 of 13
6. Maya RudolphSource:PR 6 of 13
7. MoniqueSource:Twitter 7 of 13
8. Sheryl UnderwoodSource:Twitter 8 of 13
9. Cocoa BrownSource:Courtesy 9 of 13
10. Kim ColesSource:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Kym WhitleySource:PR 11 of 13
12. Sherri ShepherdSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Joan Rivers13 of 13
Why Luenell Doesn’t Wear Draws Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com