Luenell has everyone cracking up at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She talked about how she doesn’t wear draws anymore and it should be an incentive for people to attend her show. Luenell likes to be free, but recently had an incident that she is thankful she had on underwear.
She was getting together with a male friend and while she slept he tried to take pictures. Luenell even mentioned that he was going to post it on Snapchat. She told the team that you have to watch who is in your bedroom.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- “Pray For Me”: Loni Love Is Cutting All Alcohol In Preparation For Season 6 Of The Real
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- #HotGirlSummer Has Turned Into #HotGirlSemester As Megan Thee Stallion Heads Back To Texas Southern University
- Bryan Michael Cox Claims Jay Z Deterred Jermaine Dupri From Signing A Deal With The NFL Last Year
- Jamie Foxx & Katie Holmes Reportedly Split After 6 Years
- Are You A Proud Parent? Tell Us To Win A New Laptop & Echo Plus!
Women’s History Month: The Funniest In Comedy
1. Mindy KalingSource: 1 of 13
2. Honorable Mention: Tracee Ellis RossSource: 2 of 13
3. Adele GivinsSource: 3 of 13
4. Wanda SykesSource: 4 of 13
5. Kim WayansSource: 5 of 13
6. Maya RudolphSource: 6 of 13
7. MoniqueSource: 7 of 13
8. Sheryl UnderwoodSource: 8 of 13
9. Cocoa BrownSource: 9 of 13
10. Kim ColesSource: 10 of 13
11. Kym WhitleySource: 11 of 13
12. Sherri ShepherdSource: 12 of 13
13. Joan RiversSource: 13 of 13
Why Luenell Doesn’t Wear Draws Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com