Luenell has everyone cracking up at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She talked about how she doesn’t wear draws anymore and it should be an incentive for people to attend her show. Luenell likes to be free, but recently had an incident that she is thankful she had on underwear.
She was getting together with a male friend and while she slept he tried to take pictures. Luenell even mentioned that he was going to post it on Snapchat. She told the team that you have to watch who is in your bedroom.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Young Thug Asks Judge To Release Him To Be With His Kids
- Trap Love: Waka Flocka Wants To End Beef With Gucci Mane [Video]
- Netflix Has A Hip-Hop Competition Show On The Way With Cardi B, Chance The Rapper, & T.I.
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley For Real: The Awkward Moment You And Your Ex Are Forced To Be Around Each Other [VIDEO]
- Watch Migos’ Sing Whitney Houston & More On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Drake Goes To Trial For ‘Pound Cake’ Lawsuit
- Jill Scott Video Goes Viral, She Got Skill Skills
- [WATCH] Former Three 6ix Mafia Star Project Pat Puts DJ Ace On Game On How To Get A Super Bag!
Women’s History Month: The Funniest In Comedy
1. Mindy Kaling1 of 13
2. Honorable Mention: Tracee Ellis Ross2 of 13
3. Adele Givins3 of 13
4. Wanda Sykes4 of 13
5. Kim Wayans5 of 13
6. Maya Rudolph6 of 13
7. Monique7 of 13
8. Sheryl Underwood8 of 13
9. Cocoa Brown9 of 13
10. Kim Coles10 of 13
11. Kym Whitley11 of 13
12. Sherri Shepherd12 of 13
13. Joan Rivers13 of 13
Why Luenell Doesn’t Wear Draws Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com