Roy Wood Jr. called up an 86-year-old woman that gave him a great tongue lashing. Wood told her that she was being rude to the people in the building and he called her old and bitter. The grandma wasn’t haven’t it and mentioned that he needs Jesus.
She told him that he didn’t know who he was messing with and she’s a Christian. The grandma threatened his life then hung up. When he called back he admitted that he was playing a prank. She spoke about how he had to pay for her new pampers and Wood said he would.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- West Charlotte High Staff Creates Anthem For New Academic Year
- Teyana Taylor Kicks Off The KTSE Tour With Dani Leigh
- Hip-Hop Samples: Aretha Franklin
- Funkmaster Flex Says Cardi B’s Team Paid DJs To Play Her Music
- Prosecutors In XXXTentacion Murder Case Wants DNA Samples From Suspects
- Teyanna Taylor Drops Remainder Of Jeremih Tour Dates
- Slim Thug Shootin His Shot At Nicki Minaj?
- Is Ben Affleck Over Or Under 50 (Answer Inside)
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Trick Daddy Roasted An Internet Troll [EXCLUSIVE]
Prank Call: Why Roy Wood Jr. Has To Buy A Grandma New Pampers [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com