Trouble talked to Headkrack about how he went to jail in 2008. He got out in 2011 and decided it was his time to go hard for his career. The day he came out he went into the booth and a that moment he wasn’t going to quit.
Trouble was encouraged by White Boy D to keep following his goals. A lot of people felt he had talent and shouldn’t let that go to waste. He might of went to prison, but being successful and taking care of his family was most important.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Remy Ma Shows Off Her Baby Belly On Social Media
- Happy 28th Birthday Teyana Taylor
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- The New Season Of ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition’ Features All Your Favorite Reality TV Couples
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Porsha Brings Dennis To Tears With Her Major News
- La Marina Shut Down By New York State Liquor Authority
- Buju Banton Released From Prison
- Would You Do It? Father’s Lesson On Bullying Goes Viral And Folks Have A Lot To Say
- Tekashi69 Placed At Armed Robberies and Shootings Via Cell Phone, Surveillance Footage
How Prison Didn’t Keep Trouble From Rapping [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com