Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again. He called a business looking for the night manager, but he wasn’t around. The man told him he needed to call back and then Wood began saying he lost his Bible and wallet.
The man understood that, but he couldn’t help him, Wood kept interrupting him and that’s when things got funny. He mentioned that he was going to hang up and did just that when Wood threatened him. Wood tried to call back and just listen to what happens.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- LaMelo Ball shakes off the haters to celebrate NBA Rookie of the Year award, his first of many milestones
- Where you can celebrate Juneteenth around Charlotte
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 10 Years Of Marriage
- Candace Owens Cries White Supremacist Tears As Juneteenth Becomes National Holiday
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Price’s Chicken Coop closing after 59 years in Charlotte
- Who’s Cappin!? Designer Maxie James Says Michael Costello Called Her The N-Word After Chrissy Teigen Bullying Claim
- Winning Weekend: Gucci Mane is Giving You a Chance to Win a Father’s Day Shopping Spree
- Kendrick Lamar Spends His 34th Birthday Making History With The Longest Charting Hip Hop Album
- Hip Hop Spot: Eve & Trina’s ‘Verzuz’ Recap, XXL 2021 Freshman Class Revealed & Pop Smoke’s New Album Is 95% Done