Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again. He called a business looking for the night manager, but he wasn’t around. The man told him he needed to call back and then Wood began saying he lost his Bible and wallet.
The man understood that, but he couldn’t help him, Wood kept interrupting him and that’s when things got funny. He mentioned that he was going to hang up and did just that when Wood threatened him. Wood tried to call back and just listen to what happens.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Issa Rae Ties The Knot To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame
- Dictionary.com Adds More Than 300 New Words Including “Zaddy” and “Yeet”
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- New R. Kelly Sex Abuse Allegations Now Include Two Teen Boys
- Saweetie Shines On The Cover Of Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam
- Crocs Sues More Than 20 Copycat Companies As The Brand Continues To Have Its Best-Selling Year Ever
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max